Changing your plan
- Call us on Freephone 1908 and chat to the Mobile Care team - or you can chat to us online.
- When you are connected to an agent, let them know the changes you'd like to make to your mobile plan.
- The agent will place an instruction on your mobile account for the plan to change.
- The mobile plan will change at the start of your next bill cycle*.
* Remember: The Virgin Mobile bill cycle starts on the 19th of each month, so any changes you make to your mobile plan will not be reflected until then.
Changing to a SIM only plan
Here is what you need to do to switch to one of our SIM only Freestyle plans:
- Call us on Freephone 1908 and chat to the Mobile Care team.
- When you are connected to an agent, ask them what the remaining balance is left to pay off of your phone handset.
- Make the payment with the agent on the call.
- Now that your phone is paid off, you are no longer in contract and you will revert to a SIM Only 30-day rolling contract.