Fixing Virgin TV Anywhere
I am unable to use Virgin TV Anywhere app. What should I do?
We're as excited about the Virgin TV Anywhere app as you are - so let's get to the bottom of this. There are two typical problems that could be disrupting the service.
1. First, check that you are using your My Virgin Media account details properly. If you haven't registered yet, you can register now. If you're having trouble with your account details, you can have your password or username reset.
2. Another reason for not being able to use the Virgin TV Anywhere app could simply be a lack of service. Visit the support page, scroll to the middle, and enter your account number to check for any updates that may be affecting the services we offer in your area.
More unfortunately than above, if your services have been suspended due to late payment, you will not be able to watch TV using the Virgin TV Anywhere app. We sincerely hope this isn't the case.
The Virgin TV Anywhere app is not responding, what can I do?
If you happen to experience an issue with the Virgin TV Anywhere app, where it does not seem to be responding, please try the following steps:
Step 1: Press the home button on your iOS/Android/Windows 10 device. This takes you to the home screen.
Step 2: Press the home button twice in quick succession.
Step 3: The Virgin TV Anywhere icon appears at the bottom left; as required, you can swipe left or right until the app is visible.
Step 4: Touch the app and keep your finger on it until all the icons move, select the red "Close" symbol on the Virgin TV Anywhere app.
Step 5: Start the app again by selecting the Virgin TV Anywhere app icon on the home screen.
If this has not resolved the issue, you should uninstall the Virgin TV Anywhere app and download it again.
I am having problems with the Virgin TV Anywhere app, how do I fix this?
For every problem, there's a solution. This short list should cover any questions.
- There could have been a problem pairing your device with your Horizon TV box. If that's the case, please try again.
- We like to stay on the safe side, so we restrict transmissions to jailbroken iOS, Android or Windows 10 devices.
- You may not have the latest version of the app. You can download the newest version now from the iOS App Store, Android Play Store, or on Windows 10 depending on your device.
- If you are unable to use the remote control function, or watch television, there may be a connection issue. Make sure that you are connected to your Virgin Media broadband connection and try again.