How can I pay my bill?
There are lots of ways to pay your bill. - the easiest way is by direct debit. See below for all the other ways to pay.
Why Pay by Direct Debit?
It’s easier, cheaper and hassle free - saving you time and making sure your bills are always paid on time too.
You can sign up in My Virgin Media. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Click 'My Bill and Payments'
2. Select 'Change my Billing Options’
3. Then click 'Switch to Direct Debit’ and enter your payment details.
Not yet registered to My Virgin Media? Sign up today to pay by Direct Debit. You may need to complete a Direct Debit mandate.
Mobile customer? No need to do a thing! You’re already set up on Direct Debit.
Let’s get digital.
Want to pay your bill online? It’s easy when you register for My Virgin Media. No more running to the post office! You’ll need your account number to hand when registering. Then, once you’re signed up, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to My Virgin Media
2. Select My Bills and Payments option from the top menu.
3. Click Pay my Bill (You’ll have the option to Add credit and can add a credit value of up to €500).
4. On Direct debit? Enter the amount and click Pay Now. This will be deducted from your bank account. If you’re not on Direct Debit, you’ll be asked to enter your credit card details.
More Ways to Pay
Call 1908, select Accounts and Billing and then choose Option 1 for card payments. Overseas? Call + 353 1 245 8000. Remember to have your account number to hand.
Why not pay at your branch or use your bank’s online, ATM or phone service? You’ll need the Virgin Media BIC AIBKIE2D and IBAN IE62 AIBK 9312 6802 0213 87.
Pay by cash wherever you see the Payzone, PayPoint or PostPoint signs. You can pay the entire bill or make a part payment (minimum €20). Don’t forget to bring your bill.
Even handier? Order a Virgin Media Payment Card from our Customer Care team to pay without your bill.
Tear off the slip at the bottom of your bill and post it with a cheque/postal order made payable to Virgin Media to Virgin Media, PO Box 321, Dublin 3.