Account, billing and managing your account
How can I pay my bill?
We like to keep things smooth, simple, and safe, we require all Virgin Mobile customers to pay their monthly mobile bill by Direct Debit.
What period does my monthly bill cover?
Your monthly bill covers the period from the 19th of the month until the 18th of the following month. Your bill will be issued on the 21st of every month, with your Direct Debit payment being taken within 10 days of your bill being issued.
Can I change my Direct Debit details?
If you would like to change your Direct Debit details, just drop us a line, and we’ll be happy to get you sorted.
How do I Register to My Virgin Media?
Make sure you have your account number for your Broadband/TV/Home phone (fixed), mobile or both ready to hand. And if you are already registered for fixed, make sure you also have your Username.
Step 1: Customer Identification
1. Go to www.virginmedia.ie/register
2. Select your customer type: fixed, mobile, or both. If you have not yet registered for My Virgin Media and you have signed up to both Fixed and Mobile services then select 'Both'.
a. If you are signing up only as a 'Fixed' customer select 'Fixed'.
b. If you are signing up only as a 'Mobile' customer select 'Mobile'.
c. If you are already registered as a 'Fixed' customer and now joined as a 'Mobile' customer then you can combine both accounts. Follow our step by step guide to combining your mobile and fixed accounts.
3. Enter the required account number(s), which will show at the top of your bill or communication email/ letter from Virgin Media.
4. Enter your Surname, exactly as it shows on your bill or communications from Virgin Media
5. Click on 'I am not a robot' and answer the question.
6. Then click 'Proceed'.
Step 2: Account Details
1. Enter your first name, this will be the name displayed in your signed in status. You can change it any time later through My Profile section in My Virgin Media.
2. Enter your Username. If you are already registered as a fixed customer in My Virgin Media and signing up as a mobile customer, then use the Username you use to sign in. If you are registering for the first time then use your email address. A verification email will be sent to that address so make sure its entered correctly.
3. Create a password that has the following:
a. Must be 8 to 64 characters long
b. Must contain one upper case character
c. Must contain one lower case character
d. Must contain one number
e. Must not have 3 consecutive characters in a row
f. Cannot contain spaces
4. Confirm that password, the two fields need to match exactly
5. Select a security question, which will be used in the future if you forgot your password.
6. Enter the answer to the security question. Please make sure it's something memorable.
7. Read the terms and conditions and then tick the check box for 'I agree to the terms and conditions' if you agree.
8. Click 'Continue'
Step 3: Activation Link
1. An email with a link will be sent to the email you have provided, or registered on your existing account.
2. Open the email and click on the link in the email.
Step 4: Registration Complete
1. Once it's done, the registration process is complete and you can now sign in to My Virgin Media at any time, 24/7, and enjoy all the great services provided behind login.
2. You will also receive a confirmation email from us to let you know that it's all sorted.
What can I do in My Virgin Media ?
- • Track your usage
- • View your bill
- • Change your personal details
- • Choose paper or online billing
- • Cancel your SIM if its lost or stolen
- • Tell us if you moved home
How can I sign up to eBilling for my Virgin Mobile account?
• To sign up for e-billing, simply sign in to My Virgin Media and select click on 'My Billing and payments' link in the top menu.
• Then select 'Change my billing options', and it will show your existing options.
• In the Billing method line select 'switch to paper bill' or 'switch to eBilling' option depending on what you are currently on.
How do I cancel my Virgin Mobile account?
Virgin Mobile's exclusive SIM Only price plan has a 30 day contract. This means that you can cancel at any time as long as you give 30 days' notice. To cancel your account, speak to one of our representatives.