You need to have a My Virgin Media account, you’l be asked to sign in while purchasing. Not registered yet? No problem, that only takes a few moments. Why not register now?
If you are already registered to My Virgin Media as a Broadband/TV/Home phone customer (fixed customer) then:
- Sign in to My Virgin Media
- Go to the “My Profile” page.
- Scroll to “Your Virgin Media Accounts” section and click “Add New” link
- Add your Virgin Mobile account number, your surname, tick “I am not a robot” and click “save”.
- Voila! The My Profile Page will now include a new panel with the details of your added account.
- Now you can switch between the accounts with the click of a finger.
Tip: If you have added one fixed and one mobile account, you can view their billing and product details under one view by combining them.