My Virgin Media Explained
My Virgin Media is the online area that puts you in control of all your lovely Virgin Media services, 24/7. Here are some of the handy features:
- Track your usage for all your services, including fixed and mobile
- Update your personal details and tell us how you prefer to hear of our latest customer exclusive offerings.
- Update your login details such as username and password
- Sign up to Wi-Free and set your password
- Make payments, register for Direct Debit, view your bills and sign up for eBilling
- Buy premium channels and register for our Virgin TV Anywhere app
- Set up Parental Controls
- Cancel your SIM if your phone is lost or stolen
- Use My Virgin Media to let us know if you’re moving home and we’ll make the move as simple as possible
How can I register for My Virgin Media?
Registering for My Virgin Media’s simple, and gives you access to the best of our current (and future) services. To get started, go to the registration page or select “Register” from the My Virgin Media menu at the top of the web site.
When at that page, enter your username, which is the email address you used when subscribing to one of our services.
Tick “I am not a robot”, and complete the Captcha test to prove you’re made of flesh and bone. Then click “Next”.