So how do I claim?
We’ll get you back up and running in no time, but there are a few things you need to do first.
1. Get in touch with the Virgin Mobile Care Team on Freephone 1908 within 24 hours to report loss, theft or damage to your phone. We’ll put your phone on the National Blacklist so no one can use it in Ireland. We can also send you a new SIM card.
2. You’ll need the Mobilecover claim form. You can download it here.
3. We’ll send you a warranty receipt for your claim.
4. Once you’ve filled out the claim form, get it signed at your local Garda station.
5. Finally, you need a cheque, postal order or debit/ credt card made out to Mobilecover for the cost of your excess.
6. Pop it all in an envelope and send to:
PO Box 11140
Once Mobilecover process your claim, they’ll replace your phone with a like for like model or repair it. Happy days.