Whose line is it anyway? 10 quotes to get you head scratching…
So you think you know a thing or two about movies, huh? Well let’s see how you get on with these memorable quotes.
1. "I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it."
(a) Simon Coveney, Fine Gael leaderhip contender (b) Al Pacino in About A Woman(c) Marlon Brandoin On The Waterfront (d) Robert De Niro in Taxi Driver
2. "We all go a little mad sometimes."
(a) Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs (b) Anthony Perkins in Psycho (c) Michael Noonan on the economic crash (d) Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction
3. "As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster...To me being a gangster was better than being president of the United States."
(a) Donald Trump’s inauguration speech(b) Robert De Niro in Casino (c) Brendan Gleeson in The General (d) Ray Liotta in Goodfellas
4. "Take your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape."
(a) Charlton Heston in Planet of the Apes(b) Conor McGregor at the Jose Aldo fight (c) Mowgli in Jungle Book (d)Brad Pitt in Fight Club
5. "And one day, not long from now, my looks will go. They will discover I can't act, and I will become some sad middle-aged woman who looks a bit like someone who was famous for a while."
(a) Faye Dunaway in Network (b) Julia Roberts in Notting Hill (c) Theresa May after Election Day (d) Robin Williams in Mrs Doubtfire
6. "Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."
(a) Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean(b) Woody Allen in Annie Hall(c) Adam Sandler in Meet The Parents (d) Graham Norton talking on his chat show
8. “It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces.”
(a) Renee Zellweger in Bridget Jones(b) Taylor Swift, after (another) break-up (c) Keira Knightley in Pride and Prejudice(d) Brad Pitt in The Big Short
9. "Well, bring the dog, I love animals. I'm a great cook. Come on."
(a) Gordon Ramsay on Kitchen Nightmares (b) Jeff Bridges in The Big Lebowski (c) Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs (d) Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction
10. “My wife used to fart in her sleep.”
(a) Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting(b) Hugh Grant in Love Actually (c) Prince Philip (d) George Clooney in Intolerable Cruelty
ANSWERS: c; b; d; a; b; b; c; a; d; a
Check out Sky premiums for all your favourite movies
Related entertainment news
Highs, lows and everything in between.
Catch up on all your unmissable TV!
Don’t do a Dory… find your way to more great movies.