How to pair your Digital TV remote
A step-by-step guide to pairing your Digital TV remote with your TV
Find your TV manufacturer code
The first thing you'll need is your TV manufacturer code. You can find this, by selecting the make of your TV below.
Your manufacturers code is
Press the TV button
- Press the TV button on your remote
- Then press and hold both the OK and the Red button at the same time for five seconds
- The TV button should now flash twice
Enter your activation code
- You now have 20 seconds to enter your TV manufacturer code
- Once the code has been entered, your TV button should flash to show that it's been inputted
- Now press the Standby button on the remote
Wait for your TV to power off
If the code was successful, the TV should power off. If the TV doesn't power off, just repeat steps 2 and 3 again, and enter any alternative TV manufacturer code available on the list.