There are a few reasons why this might be happening, so let’s go through them now.
1. If you see a message letting you know the service is unavailable, or if you see an error message, wait a few minutes and then give it another go. It's not uncommon that the second attempt will work without a problem.
2. Still having trouble? Check your connection by performing a network test on your Horizon box. To run this test:
· Press “HELP” on your remote control.
· Navigate to “CONNECTION ASSISTANT” and press “OK”.
· Press “YES”, and the Horizon box will test the connectivity.
If your box is connected and communicating directly with the Virgin Media network, you will see a “Pass” against all results. If you don’t have a Horizon box please click here to test the connectivity on your set top box.
3. Next, check that all your leads and connections are securely in place and try resetting your set top box. To do this, turn off the power at the socket and turn it back on after 15 seconds.
If none of these fix the problem, you'll need to contact us via our Technical Support Contact Form. Pick “TV” and then the On Demand TV option, or call us on 1908 press option 2 for Technical Support. Then press option 2 for On Demand, and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Please note: To receive the On Demand service, you must have an up to date Digital TV set top box. If you have an older set top box, you will need to upgrade this box to receive the On Demand service.