The use of non-geographic numbers is one of the most effective means of improving the efficiency of marketing campaigns and encouraging your customers to get in touch with you.
At a glance
- Incentivised customers to contact you
- Provides geographic and size anonymity
- Cost Effective
- No limits on call volumes
Whether you want to boost your national presence or give your business an easy to remember number, our non-geographic inbound business numbers are a great Virgin Media Business provides a range of Non-Geographic, number translation services, based on the method of billing:
1. The caller can pay all charges.
2. The called party can pay all charges.
3. The charges can be shared.
Intelligent Call Routing enhances the functionality of the numbers, ensuring the calls are routed to the right person, first time. These services all give the impression of a nationwide presence and enhance customer service.
Need advice? Call 1800 941 941 or arrange a callback:
How it works
Types of Non Geo Numbers:
- Can be called free from anywhere in ROI (including mobiles)
- Suitable for driving sales
- More than 80% of people know that 1800 numbers cost nothing to call
- Attracts potential customers by making it easy for them to call
- Increases response rates from advertising and marketing campaigns
- Freephone numbers give you a competitive marketing edge
Call Save 1850 Numbers:
- Charged at a fixed fee per call
- The same cost regardless of the call duration
- Ideal for generating inbound calls without having to pay the full cost of the call
- Ideal for promoting customer loyalty
Local Rate 1890 Numbers:
- Charged at a local rate
- Suitable for long duration calls or technical support as the cost of the call is more evenly shared
- Decreases costs as the caller contributes to the call charge
Universal Access 0818 Numbers:
- Similar to 1890 but difference is the way the service is billed
- 0818 is a revenue share service (which means the called party receives a payment for calls made to them)
At Virgin Media Business we strive to offer you a high quality, cost competitive, reliable solution to meet your business needs. In order to ensure you receive the best possible solution for your business we follow some key steps in our sales journey..
Step 1: Introduction
Once we receive your enquiry a dedicated Account Manager will be assigned. This Account Manager will make contact with you, and organise a meeting, to gain a better understanding of your requirements.
Step 2: Solution Design
Once a brief is gathered it is passed to our pre-sales team who will then work with you and your assigned Account Manager to design a solution specifically to meet your business needs.
Step 3: Quotation
Quotations and estimates are provided to you at no cost. This process includes site survey visits to establish specific requirements e.g. route entry, equipment and locations.
Step 4: Project Management
After pricing has been agreed and contracts signed then our service delivery team will work with you to get your new service installed as quickly and efficiently as possible, ensuring limited disruption to your business.
Step 5: Installation and after sales care
Once we provision your solution and test it to your satisfaction, you will be supplied with a welcome pack. This pack will include technical information about your service, support procedures and contact numbers and escalations procedures.
Thereafter your service will be managed by your dedicated Account Manager in conjunction with our Business Support Team.
At Virgin Media Business we work with a wide range of Businesses from various sectors and industries around Ireland, supplying them with solutions specifically designed to meet their business needs. Click here to view case studies from our clients and see how you can benefit by choosing Virgin Media Business as your communications provider.
You might also be interested in...
Our SMS gateway is used to help drive sales, improve customer communication, reduce costs and provide a better customer service.
Business Phone Lines
We offer a comprehensive suite of voice products at bespoke rate plans based on your traffic requirements across all our voice solutions.
Our Wi-Fi solutions offer a fast, secure Wi-Fi experience that is easy to log on to with no vouchers which works with multiple devices.
SIP trunking allows voice (VoIP) and data together over a single line. This saves on the cost of separate connections, and increases call quality.
Why you should use Virgin Media Business
With over 15 years experience in the telecommunications industry, Virgin Media Ireland Business is one of the largest B2B communications providers in Ireland.
Adamstown Community College
Information technology facilities at the school are state-of-the-art including computer tablets...
The Convention Centre Dublin
Virgin Media provides The CCD with a diverse internet connection that consists of a dual...
It is interesting to see the spike in demand that happens when the sun comes out...
The benefit in having access to a high speed broadband connection cannot be...