Get Free Virgin Movies on Demand This Weekend
To celebrate the Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival, we’re getting full-on film fever – and we want you to join in the fun too!
To mark the biggest fortnight of film in Ireland, Virgin TV customers will be able to get FREE Virgin Movies on demand for the weekend! That’s right; you can tuck into a veritable film feast, where you can watch up to ten top titles across the weekend with our compliments!
From this Friday through to Sunday, you can dive into our mammoth catalogue, ranging from contemporary classics and cult favourites to blockbuster bonanzas and daring documentaries – and, of course, some of the most awesome arrivals of the past 12 months!
It’s our way of getting everyone in the movie mood – so mark your diaries! Whether you’re an action aficionado, a horror hound, a comedy connoisseur or a drama devotee, you’re sure to find plenty to please.
So, how do you avail of this amazing offer you ask? Well, just follow these simple steps and you’ll be well on your way.
- Click the On Demand button on your remote control, browse the movie catalogue in Virgin Movies, select your movie and click “Rent”.
- Now add your PIN code (Every Virgin TV customer has one) If you’ve never changed yours, the default PIN will be 0000. And don’t worry, your rental will NOT show up on your next bill (once you booked it during the promotion period and you kept your viewing to 10 movies!)
You’ll find more info on the Movie Rental Page on Horizon, or go to Channel 100 on your Digital TV (D4A) or multi-room box and click “Messages”.
You can read all the nitty gritty of the offer below and remember you can rent a free movie from 00.00 Friday February 22nd to 23.59 Sunday 24th February.
And, of course, when you’ve had your fill then check out the incredible line-up for the Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival, where you might just discover the hitmakers of tomorrow ahead of time…
Bag a red-hot bundle including the ultimate entertainment package with great movies, box sets, all the best TV and superfast broadband with Virgin Media – click here to find out more!
Terms and conditions
1. This promotion entitles you to rent movies free of charge on the agreed dates of the promotion.
2. The promotion date starts on Friday 22nd February at 00.00 and ends on Sunday 24th February at 23.59 (“Promotion Period”).
3. Virgin Media Ireland will cover the cost of the movies you rent in this time period whether they cost €2.99, €3.99, €4.99 or €5.99.
4. The number of movies that can be rented per Virgin Media account during the Promotion Period is 10 (“Movie Cap”).
5. Movies can be rented on either your main set top box and / or your multi room set top box
6. Once the promotion ends you will be charged the usual rate for renting new movies (€4.99 or €5.99) and library movies (€2.99 or €3.99)
7. Your bill will not show any movie rentals for the period between 00.00 Friday February 22nd and 23.59 Sunday February 24th unless you have exceeded the Movie Cap.